By using the MCKENZIE INSTITUTE AUSTRALIA (MIA) website you consent to the following terms and conditions and the described use of personal information. These terms and conditions apply to all online purchases, bookings and e-mail subscriptions.
MCKENZIE INSTITUTE AUSTRALIA reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing basis.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website contents.
All prices quoted on our website are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
This cancellation policy applies to all cancellations, including those due to medical, personal or family reasons. An applicant who wishes to cancel or withdraw from a course or education event must do so in writing, addressed to the course administrator.
Please confirm with the course administrator that the course or education event is proceeding before making non-refundable travel or accommodation arrangements.
1. If you withdraw or cancel your booking 3 or more weeks from the course or education event start date, you will receive a refund of the course fee less a $150 administration fee.
2. No refunds will be given if you cancel or withdraw 3 or less weeks from the course or education event start date.
3. No refunds will be given if you do not attend or complete the entire course or education event, once it has commenced
1. MIA will endeavor to run all advertised courses or education events. If circumstances occur that force us to cancel a course or education event, you will receive a full refund.
2. MIA aims to provide a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice before any cancellation
3. MIA is not liable for any additional expenses you incur if a course or education event is cancelled e.g. travel expenses or accommodation
If a course or education event is full, participants may register for the equivalent course at another venue or request in writing to be placed on a waiting list for that course. If a position becomes available on that course or education event, MIA will endeavour to contact participants, via their preferred contact details, in the order they are on the waiting list.
Part A must be completed first and Part D last. Participants may choose the order in which they complete Parts B and C. Full completion of Parts A-D is a prerequisite for the International Credentialing Exam
To qualify for multicourse discounts, the relevant courses or education events must be completed within one calendar year.